I'm a very cheap modeler!

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by 42496_deleted, Jun 5, 2010.

1. 42496_deleted
    42496_deleted Member
    Hey, I'm only 18 but I've got a firm grasp on this 3d modeling stuff. =D
    I'm not one of these... "Professionals" who are going to charge you 1.2 million dollars for a model of a box.
    I'm very cheap, just message me what you want and what you think you can pay to have me model it, 99% chance I'll do it for that price.
    This is the only picture I have at the moment, I'll upload a portfolio link soon. Sorry for the crude render, it's in a program used to turn models into something of an origami piece, you print everything out and glue it together. (Also a GREAT way to make your models real, and only cost the price of paper. Afterward, you can harden it with resin! Message me if interested about this method.)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I'd prefer messaging here on the site, but if you want,
    sharkhead7854@yahoo.com
    Please consider hiring me! :)

Last edited: Jun 5, 2010
  2. SLK
    SLK Member
    Hello.
    I need a file for a part that is 1 3/8 in diameter. What country are you in?

Thanks.
    SLK

3. 49195_deleted
    49195_deleted Member
    I am interested in exploring personalized text in various fonts where the text is sitting on a line (underlined text). The underscore can be different shapes (an eyebrow, lips, etc) and the lettering would just ride along the top of the shape. I am mostly interested in perfecting this into nautilus style swirls with a text following the swirl. If this can be done where the text can be changed in each piece, I would want to look at creating them in a variety of materials. Does this sound like something you would want to explore with me? Best, Otterdude

4. 76382_deleted
    76382_deleted Member
    snip

Last edited: Jul 14, 2012
  5. Hey! I want to create a life size woman foot -up to the uncle, with a wing on the outside ( like ancient greek) . i want it to show all the vanes and stuff. Can you design it?? Can you give me a quote?
    Thank you