Setting Co-Creators to "Vacation" Mode?

Discussion in 'Shapeways Shops' started by rawkstar320, Jun 5, 2010.

1. rawkstar320
    rawkstar320 Member
    I feel like I remember reading something on this, but wasnt there a setting to tell (all of, automatically) our Co-Creator models that we are on vacation? and therefore can not be ordered?

If not, I suppose I can just go through and manually set them to view only.

2. virtox
    virtox Active Member Moderator
    I would also like to see a vacation mode.

At the moment it stops me from putting a lot of co-creators online, if i need to manually disable them in case of vacation or full schedule.

And setting the time to 2 weeks extra seems like a good way to scare of customers...

Stijn

3. bartv
    bartv Member
    You have two options:

- on the object's page, 'unpublish' the co-creator. In this way, the default (unmodified) object will still be available for purchase, and external links (like Google!) will continue to work.

- you can set the object to 'private'. In this way, it will be completely removed from the Shapeways website during your vacation. External links will break, and I guess I don't have to tell you that's bad for business.

There's no switch that does this for all models at once, onfortunately. I'll suggest that to our website developers.

Bart

4. roofoo
    roofoo Well-Known Member
    Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but has a vacation mode ever been implemented?

Edit: Nevermind, I see it's called "Out of office" instead of Vacation. :)

Last edited: Jul 2, 2014