Inventory not updating?

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by decapod, Feb 24, 2015.

1. decapod
    decapod Member
    When I view my shop inventory I get

"It will take a few minutes for your shop changes to be propagated throughout the site."

It's been there for a day or two now, also my latest public/for sale uploads and not listed anywhere on the site, though I can get to them directly.

Some problems with the new site software?

Cheers,
    Paul

2. I have the same problem since a few days. Uploading a new model but didn´t appear until next day. Todaym i tried again, no shop upade so i didn´t know if upload was sucessfully or not. :-(

An asap fix will be necessary!

3. panguver
    panguver Well-Known Member
    Hi,

I have this problem last several days. Also I can not find uploaded models today. More over, 90% of my models in my shops marked as private/not for sale in Shop Inventory.

Nice...

4. I checked the "private" too, neary same Problem. Everything is marked correctly but the new shop Software isn´t more than a box of shi.....

5. Youknowwho4eva
    Youknowwho4eva Well-Known Member
    Thanks for reporting guys! I've brought it up, I'll let you know what I hear back.

6. Same problem here as well -

Thanks !

7. cynosurex
    cynosurex Member
    I have the same problem. Uploaded two models last night. They did not show up in "My Models". Then I found them in "Shop Inventory". After changing them to "For Sale" they disappeared from both listings.

8. cynosurex
    cynosurex Member
    I forgot to mention that they also do not show up on the external store front.

9. railNscale
    railNscale Well-Known Member
    Same problem here.

New uploaded models are disappeared.

10. draw
    draw Well-Known Member
    I'm transitioning some existing parts uploaded days ago from out of view and not for sale into the store. Things seem to clear up after 20 minutes or so and everything in the store ends up as it should be. I have not tried newly uploaded models today. But that "It will take a few moments" thing has been showing up since around 20 hours ago or so and doesn't seem to think that things are ok.

11. draw
    draw Well-Known Member
    I take back that 20 minute measurement. What I saw was something that cleared up overnight. Models I'm transitioning to public and for sale today are still not showing up in the store, but they have been positioned in the shop inventory and set as public and for sale. I'm fulling expecting today's adjustments to show up properly in the store by tomorrow.

12. sbhunterca
    sbhunterca Well-Known Member
  13. draw
    draw Well-Known Member
    It's not just models having delayed entry into the store. It's also models not completely being removed from the store listing. I have a placeholder model that is still visible in the listing even though it was made not public and not for sale. It has the stock "This model is no longer publicly available" image but it also still shows a price value of $6.01.

14. Today the three models i´m uploading yesterday appearing in the shops, around 8-20 hrs after uploading.

15. MitchellJetten
    MitchellJetten Shapeways Employee CS Team
    Not sure if it's still an issue but I sent an email to our dev team as I'm getting the propagating thing too :)

16. MANDELWERK
    MANDELWERK Well-Known Member
    I can confirm that it still is an issue... Made a model "visible to others"and for sale... but it doesn''t show up in the shop
    Not been waiting more than half an hour, but still...

UPDATE: Now I have been waiting for hours, still not showing up...

Cheers!

Last edited: Feb 25, 2015
  17. MitchellJetten
    MitchellJetten Shapeways Employee CS Team
    Good to know, I'm sure the dev team will have it fixed ASAP :)

18. panguver
    panguver Well-Known Member
    Hi,

Also Shop Inventory shows me already deleted models.

19. Tasker
    Tasker Member
    Just hit the same issue myself. Uploaded 4 models an hour or two ago and still can't see them in my shop. I've sometimes found the servers to be slow (I guess it's probably at peak times) but it's never been like this.
    I've been able to follow the links to find the models and the public can see them, but that's not much use if the product doesn't actually show up in my shop :S

20. draw
    draw Well-Known Member
    Overnight update. Three out of four models have transitioned into the store. The place holder has finally gone back to fully private and not for sale.

But one model is still in limbo, not showing up in the store. And the "It will take a few minutes.." banner is still displaying on the My Models and Shop Inventory pages, so part of the system seems to realize that the part is in limbo.