When is mark-up paid?

Discussion in 'Shapeways Shops' started by 36080_deleted, May 4, 2010.

1. 36080_deleted
    36080_deleted Member
    Hi, I have a question about getting mark-ups: when should I expect receiving the mark-up on my Paypal account if the customer's order date was Mar 19? The Shops FAQ says "We will pay max 45 days after the month they were accrued", but 45 days are already over.

2. virtox
    virtox Active Member Moderator
    Is it $30 or more ?

From the shop-FAQ :
    Please be aware that if you earn less than $30, then the amount will not be paid, but will accrue to your account until such time as it becomes equal to or greater than $30.

Edit :

And they payout on the 15th. So all accrued markup (>=$30) earned before 15th of march is payed out on the 15th of april.

Anything earned between March 15th and April 15th, should be payed out on May 15th.

Cheers,

Stijn

Last edited: May 4, 2010
  3. 36080_deleted
    36080_deleted Member
    Thank you, now it's clear. Yes, it's more than $30.

4. 17207_deleted
    17207_deleted Member
    Hi Shim,

All earnings up to the 15th of March were paid halfway April. You can expect payment of all your earnings up to the 15th of April halfway May.

Your first earnings were indeed more than 45 days ago, but not 45 days after the month they were accrued.

I am sorry it confuses you for the first payment. You will notice that when you have steady rising sales, and accrue more than 30$ each month, you will get consistently paid each and every month. There's a bunch of shop owners out there that can confirm that ;)

Kindly,
    Marleen

5. lensman
    lensman Well-Known Member
    While on a similar subject, how does one see exactly what earnings they have accrued? Unless I'm missing something I can't find that anywhere.

Glenn

6. 30575_deleted
    30575_deleted Member
    This is the convoluted path I use : I click on "My Designs > My profile", scroll down, click on "Edit my shop" , scroll down to 2. "Order Info". There is a download link to an Excel sheet "order overview".

Last edited: Jul 31, 2010
  7. stonysmith
    stonysmith Well-Known Member Moderator
    Would it be possible to shift the link to this spreadsheet to another spot that is more easily accessable?

Or even better yet, a (private) RSS feed of it?

Last edited: Aug 16, 2010
  8. Magic
    Magic Well-Known Member
    There is a shorter path:
    click on your login name (just above "my designs"), scroll down and, at the bottom of the right column, click on "order overview"...

9. Jettuh
    Jettuh Well-Known Member
    when is markup paid?

had an email this evening that mine was paid ;)
    hope yours is too :D