Tagging broken?

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by Youknowwho4eva, Apr 9, 2010.

1. Youknowwho4eva
    Youknowwho4eva Well-Known Member
    Put up my latest models for the Co-Creator contest and cant tag them as "co-design". Did notice that you can now save changes when you change the mark-up. So I'm guessing that was adjusted recently?

2. virtox
    virtox Active Member Moderator
    You can tag by adding "co-design" to the keywords I believe.

However, the search is not compatible with the "-" it seems to search for co and/or design.

3. Youknowwho4eva
    Yea, I've tagged some models already with co-design. But now tags are not sticking. I just did a test with "test" as the tag. Hit save, refresh the page, and it disappears.

4. virtox
    It's that darn LHC I tell ya ! Black holes appearing everywhere, even sucking the information out of the internet !

The markup-change-only-save-thingy was indeed fixed, saw some post somewhere.

5. Youknowwho4eva
    Didn't the LHC break itself from the future?

6. virtox
    Some say so, others say it was a saboteur from the future, searching for his baguette.

But as far as I know, it is happily running at the moment.

7. Bathsheba
    Bathsheba Well-Known Member
    I see this too.

8. virtox
    Same here.
    Tagging updates don't save,
    It says it saved successfully, but it doesn't.

9. 33749_deleted
    33749_deleted Member
    It indeed seems tagging is broken.

Until we have this resolved you can use a work-around however. When you upload a new model you can also give tags, this still works.

I apologise for the inconvenience and the fact that we apparently did not spot this when creating the competition :confused

10. Youknowwho4eva
    :confused I don't like filling out information on upload cause if upload fails I gotta retype all that stuff again.

11. pp
    pp Member
    You can also send me the names or URL's or id's or all of the models with the tags for the competition and I will make sure it's added.

sorry for the inconvenience

Peter Paul

12. Youknowwho4eva
    Thanks Pete. Got mine fixed for me. Here's hoping for a win :p

13. 33749_deleted
    33749_deleted Member
    Great news! Tagging has been fixed and should now function properly again.

14. lensman
    lensman Well-Known Member
    Well, Peter, since you work here and seem to be involved in the contest part of things can you answer me these questions that have been frustratimg me greatly:

Nowhere on this site is it explained how a contest entrant can upload his/her model template and in what format, etc. Also, am I to understand that we simply upload as a normal co-creator piece (with necessary tags) which would then let everyone see the contest entry before it's closed?

My entry needs buyer input more than just adding some text to the model; it is more like the earrings that you feature where the buyer has to draw on the template.

G