Architectural Model based on Images

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by 559239_deleted, Aug 6, 2014.

1. Hi there

I'm looking for someone who can modell a 3D castle in different sizes based on photos/images and a handdrawed plan to explain what I eaxctly want.

The modell should be designed for a minimal material use.

Please contact me if you have done something like that before. Thanks in advance.

BW Seb.

2. HOLDEN8702
    HOLDEN8702 Well-Known Member
    Hi.

PM sent

Best regards

Luis

3. NikkruGadgets
    NikkruGadgets Well-Known Member
    PM sent,

Best regards,
    Nik

4. Hi,

Yes, I am an architectural designer and I do have a lot of experience doing this, as well as a lot of experience making 3D print files that are optimized to reduce material and cost and have a good understanding of 3D print tolerances and how to make the models water tight and print ready.

What are you thinking is the budget for this request?

Thanks,
    Emily

5. Pm sent

Best
    Helder

Last edited: Aug 22, 2014
  6. Hi!

I am so glad to get your message. I took a look at your models and it looks like we are on the same page. What do you need modeled? For some reference I want to share a link to an artist that I did work for in the past. https://www.westfaelischer-kunstverein.de/suitcase/#prettyPho to

The model called Wreck reminds me of your model called 'Bristol Fixed'

I both designed and modeled many of these objects based on inspiration. Many of these have been 3D printed in white plastic, here at Shapeways and at a University.

I have also worked for the British Artist Mark Leckey. Check out the photos from this exhibition https://artaddict.net/events/article/2981/mark-leckey-gavin-b rowns-enterprise

In those photos you will see 4 Form 1 3D printers, where I was working with stereolithography and resin prints.

I have also worked with Ben Schumacher and Diller Scofidio + Renfro doing a lot of 3D modeling and printing using the huge Stratysys machines. In other words I will be very useful and versatile to you as I know the ins and outs of different 3D print platforms!

Give me more details! I would love to work with you!

Thanks!

7. i m 3d designer if u need castle no problem we can speak about job

www.artcreation.it my site

ciao form italy

8. Hi... this project is still open and I'm still looking for someone experienced in accurate architectural design and the material "metal".

Please contact me for further Details... thank you!

9. manojsaini
    manojsaini Member
    Dear sir
    i have good experience 3d design realistic exterior and interior
    I will do this job right time
    Thanks for your

Attached Files: