No response from customer service.

Discussion in 'Customer Service' started by Jnightfall, May 16, 2014.

1. Jnightfall
    Jnightfall Member
    So, my order (4284980 misprinted. Looks like a small section got skipped over. Not a big deal, just need it reprinted. Sent my first email Tuesday May 13th....no response. Sent another May 15th....no response. Sent another one today May 16th. Starting to get really frustrated. Hopefully someone will see this and I can get it fixed. Here's photos of the item.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Hey Justin,

I've searched and searched our email and cannot find any recent emails coming in. Can you help me out in explaining how you sent that email? Did you use the webform at shapeways.com/contact or did you send an email to service@shapeways.com?

Either way, we are definitely here to help and glad that you reached out in whatever manner you needed. Let's get started on looking into this issue and your concerns with the order.

Best,
    Thomas

3. Jnightfall
    Jnightfall Member
    I sent all three through webform at shapeways.com/contact.

As I state and as you can see in the pictures, the item simply didn't print correctly. I'd like to have one that is.

4. For the sake of your privacy on this issue and troubleshooting, can you send a quick email to service@shapeways.com? I'll be sure to watch out for the email.

I'll work with our dev team to see what is happening with the webform.

5. Jnightfall
    Jnightfall Member
    Sure thing.