3d artist from South Korea. free of charge

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by mayamanjun, Mar 29, 2014.

1. mayamanjun
    mayamanjun Member
    Hi my names Jun and I'm a 3D artist that can work on anything from characters to vehicles to creatures or anything else you can imagine. I am practicing Fusion 360 at this moment. and please ask to design whatever you want. it is free for practicing.
    You can see my online portfolio at - www.jjjun.com and can send me a PM to hire me.

my email is
    mayamanjun@gmail.com
    www.jjjun.com

Thanks a lot.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 2, 2014
  2. I saw your post and need a 3D modeler but don't have much money to spend.
    I just started a company called Baux Wine (www.bauxwine.com) I'm launching launching a high end wine in a box for $30 at retail. Box wines require a gravity feed so the spout is at the bottom and we'd like to offer our customers a selection of stands for the box which would enable one to place a glass of wine under the tap and pour.
    We're in the finals to be selected to appear on Shark Tank in June or September and are looking for some neat things to share with "The Sharks" so we'd love to be able to show your design for the box wine stand.

Thanks so much for any input you can offer and I've put some detail below in case you need for your response.

Thank you,

-Peter

Design Guidelines for Baux Wine base:

I want you to se your creativity, so I won't dictate how to design it but below are some guidelines – you can see an image of the box at www.bauxwine.com
    The base is 4 ¾ (side to side) x 5 (front to back)
    A typical wine glass is 7-8" tall and the "bed" for the wine box should probably be ½ to ¾ inch deep so that it doesn't block the spout
    -The spout is rounded so the design could have a semicircle or a hole for the spout
    You can see patent drawings at: http://www.google.com/patents/USD680438
    The patent doesn't limit size, so dimensions are not on the drawings but you can get an idea for the shape.

Thanks,

-Peter