power ranger morpher holster

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by lpelvis, Feb 27, 2014.

1. lpelvis
    lpelvis Member
    I have the original holster for the original power morpher with the special clips that hold it in place. I need someone to make a larger copy one that will fit the new larger morpher. I am willing to send the holster and morpher for measurements.

2. HOLDEN8702
    HOLDEN8702 Well-Known Member
    pm sent

regards

Luis

3. stop4stuff
    stop4stuff Well-Known Member
    Hi lpelvis,

What part of the world are you in?

I'm in the Uk and up for helping you out.

Cheers,
    Paul King

paul@stop4stuff.com

4. Hello,

My name is James Liang, from Sharpen 3D. We would be happy to help you on your design project.

We are a professional 3D printing designing firm. We specialize in creating 3D modeling design specifically for 3D printing. We are a team of experienced designers with wide range of design back ground whether it is an inventors product sketch, or one of kind industrial part, or artist's first original character, we can handle anything you can think of. All our designs will be optimized for the size you intent to print as well as type of machine you intent to print on. Many of our clients have our design printed successfully at Shapeways.

One of our key specialties is to model from as few as one single image and be able to extrapolate the entire 3D object or figure.

We approach everything professionally and we will offer you the best pricing. Our goal is to build long term business relationship and help both of us grow our businesses.

Please utilize our easy inquiry form to get a quote. We will make sure it is favorable for you.
    http://sharpen3d.com/new_project.php

Please take a look at our website: www.sharpen3d.com
    You can also reach me at james.liang@sharpen3d.com for any questions.

Thank you
    James Liang
    Director of Business Development
    Sharpen 3D Solution
    Email: james.liang@sharpen3d.com