Hi from Eddie Krassenstein - 3DPrint.com Writer

Discussion in 'Newcomers Lounge' started by 486568_deleted, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Hi guys, my name is Eddie Krassenstein. I've been designing and printing for a couple years now. I am currently the lead editor and a writer of 3DPrint.com. We are always looking for interesting stories to cover, including interesting 3D designs. If you feel your design would make a great story, feel free to contact us!

About me.
    I'm 32 years old, and currently reside in Cape Coral, Florida. I've always been following the latest technology breakthroughs, and once I heard about 3D Printing, I couldn't stop thinking about it.

Eddie

2. RalphVdB
    RalphVdB Well-Known Member CS Team
    Hi Eddie,

Welcome and thanks for registering. I can see not many people have replied to your request (yet) Feel free to reach out to us in the case you see a great design you want to write a story about. Happy to help out here.

Cheers, Ralph

3. I took a closer look at 3dprint.com and the forum. What a wonderful resource!

Thank you so much for providing such a place to share information about the industry. I'm excited to see it evolve!

4. Sloris
    Sloris Member
    Hi Eddie,

3DPrint.com is great, I subscribed. I'm new to 3D printing. I'm an oil painter by trade and I'm very excited to be able to bring my creations into the 3D world. My first project was inspired by an oil painting from my infinity series and culminated in a ring, pendant, bracelet and earrings. Since then, I've added a few more artistically inspired pieces to my shop. I'm really excited about my most recent designs, which are in production now.

You can take a look for yourself at my shapeways shop https://www.shapeways.com/shops/sloris. I have a proprietary website at http://www.sloris.com , but I'm still working out a few glitches.

I'm currently a bit busy. I'm packing up and leaving Thailand after 4 years to travel in the south of Europe for a while. So please be patient if I don't respond immediately (the internet may be out in on and off in Bangkok due to the coup).

I'd love to be involved with 3DPrint.com in whatever way you see fit.

Thanks for posting and hope to hear from you soon,
    M

5. Hi, Eddie!

Thanks for the introduction - I am just now seeing it! 3Dprint.com is a great resource and it's fantastic you have such a passionate team working on the site. We're always publishing stories about 3D printing community on the Shapeways blog and creating new tutorials about 3D modeling and printing - if you ever feature such things I'd be happy to let you know when we have new stories and tutorials up that you and your readers might be interested in.

Thanks for sharing and creating such a great source of news and knowledge.
    Best,
    Eleanor

6. Thanks :)

Always feel free to contact us if you feel like you have a good story!

Eddie Krassenstein (3dprintdotcom@gmail.com)
    3DPrint.com