Order Status

Discussion in 'Customer Service' started by 30994_deleted, Dec 22, 2009.

1. 30994_deleted
    30994_deleted Member
    Hi there!

I've emailed customer service twice to find out the status of my order (#107700) and haven't received a response.

I'd like to know the status of my order, which I placed before the "Get it by Christmas" deadline according to the advertisement on the website. Obviously I won't get it in time for the holiday (sad! but these things happen) but I've never ordered anything from Shapeways before and I must say it makes me nervous I haven't gotten a response. I'm hoping its because of the holidays....

If someone could let me know the order will come eventually I'd really appreciate it! I'm pretty excited about what I ordered so I'd like to know that I'm not looking forward to something that I won't get.

Thanks very much!
    Cat :)

2. virtox
    virtox Active Member Moderator
    Hi there !

I think the Shapeways team is extremely busy at the moment.
    So I'll try to ease your worries ;)

I'm pretty sure you can count on your order arriving, one way or the other.
    If something goes wrong, Shapeways usually spare no expense to make things right.
    In my experience, delivery is usually on working day 9 or 10 after ordering.

Did you get an order/payment confirmation ?
    Did you get an email : your order is now in production ?
    If so, chances are, it might still arrive in time.

Regards

3. joris
    joris Member
    You have to understand the Customer Services people are extremely lazy. I'm kidding, they're a bit swamped at the moment and we're sorry we did not respond to your forum post sooner.

I checked for you and you're order is still in production. I'll get one of the service peoples to send you an email about the estimated arrival date.

4. RalphVdB
    RalphVdB Well-Known Member CS Team
    Hi Cat,

We never received your emails. We always strive to answer within 24 hours. You will receive an email from us this afternoon in which we explain everything ;)

Ciao!

5. 30994_deleted
    30994_deleted Member
    Hi Joris, Ralph,

Thanks for getting back to me! (My boss now thinks something's wrong with me because I was drinking coffee when I read your reply, Joris, and almost choked from laughing hahaha).

Maybe you guys should make lower quality products so less people want them and I can get my order really fast! Just kidding! I assumed you guys must be busy, sorry if I added to your stress. The holidays are probably jammed for you since you offer so many great gift options. I wasn't sure my email got through since I figured I'd get one of those "Thanks for emailing, someone will get back to you" automatic replies and didn't. I must have mis-typed the address or something so it's definitely my bad.

I'm happy to wait a while longer for my item to arrive - I've already planned a hilarious huge box filled with tissue paper and an IOU.

Thanks again!
    Cat :)

6. 30994_deleted
    30994_deleted Member
    Yeah, I haven't got the tracking number yet so looks like Christmas Day is out but no worries. The gift is for my boyfriend and I have something else for him as well so he can be surprised with a belated gift too!!

Cat

Ps. People are so friendly on here!! Thanks for your reply :)

7. joris
    joris Member
    LOL, thats good. I hope you get everything on time and am glad we made you laugh.

8. B1lancer
    B1lancer Member
    I have had this problem too, strangely I ordered the "missing order" on the 1st December before the deadline yet another order I made on 9th of December has been shipped before it?!

Kindest Regards,

Jack