Are you looking for a 3D Character Artist?

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by VitaliyBurovArt, Dec 21, 2013.

1. My name is Vitaliy Burov. I am a creative and self-motivated 3D Artist and Designer with nearly 10
    years of experience in using digital and traditional media.
    I am offering my Freelance services in 3D Modeling. I can make your ideas come to life.
    On this forum, I have attached one example of what I can do for you. And I am not limited to the modeling possibilities.
    My current location is in New York, United States. Available to work on site or remotely at any
    given time. I am present on skype or phone at any time (given by request).
    Here you can find my previous work, www.vitaliyburov.com. Email me for more information about
    my services.
    Languages: Ukrainian, English, Russian, Polish
    My vision is to make your dream come to life!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 21, 2013
  2. Eman4evr
    Eman4evr Member
    Hello, I was just wondering a few things. How much would you charge for a small figurine used in roleplaying table top games such as Dungeons and Dragons? I have a link to a website for what the model would look like, but I cannot seem to find the file for it.
    <a href="http://www.lolking.net/models/?champion=86&skin=0" target="_blank"></a>
    I am just wondering how much it would cost, so hopefully you can get back to me as soon as you can.

3. Hi Eman4ever (cool nickname!),

I would like to see the picture before I give you my quote on it. I am here for challenge, so surprise me!

Sincerely,

Vitaliy Burov

4. Eman4evr
    Eman4evr Member
    .I have two ways for you to view the model, but the problem is, the only place I can find in on is this website, but I hope that you may have better luck finding a way to extract the model. I took a screenshot of 4 angles of his model if you can not find a way to extract the model.

<a href="http://www.lolking.net/models/?champion=86&skin=0" target="_blank"></a>

-Eman4evr

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 22, 2013
  5. Hi Eman4evr,

Yes, I can model it! Are you planing to print it in color?
    Email me your email to vburov(AT)vitaliyburov.com for more information about the cost and delivery time.

Thank you!

Last edited: Dec 23, 2013
  6. Eman4evr
    Eman4evr Member
    I do plan to have it printed in color, and I have sent you an email about the details of ordering and such.

-Eman4evr

7. lazyhusky
    lazyhusky Member
    Hello, I'm new to 3D so I'll probably be asking some dumb questions. For this service do you need the 3d file or will you be able to recreate it if I just provide some pictures of the character?

I'm looking to 3d print out some small character models.

Will provide more info if interested.

Thanks!

Last edited: Feb 18, 2014
  8. Hi,

This is an interesting project. I would like to know your answer on:
    How small the characters will be printed (40mm or 30mm)?
    In color?
    I will be able to recreate the characters from proper sketches or screen captures. Or if you have the 3D file, I will prepare it for 3D print...

9. lazyhusky
    lazyhusky Member
    For now I'm thinking 40mm and in color. The colored area does not have to be spot on but accuracy will be appreciated.

I won't be able to provide the 3d file so the best I could do is provide screenshots of multiple angles.

Would you mind providing your email for this discussion?

Cheers!

10. My email is vburov(AT)vitaliyburov.com

11. LuxxieBoston
    LuxxieBoston Member
    Hi!

LuxxieBoston is a lingerie startup that is looking to incorporate wearable 3D printed lace. I have an image of the lace I want printed - would you be able to help me create a 3d file to upload to shapeways? What is the cost of your services?

-Stefanie

12. Sounds a great project!
    Unfortunately, I don't 3D model a wearable underwear! On other hand, I can model a female that will wear it...

13. Hi there,

i need 3D printing a mask, in really size. i would give u a 3D scanned model with facial expressions, but the expressions need to be manipulated once more without losing the details. i just wonder when is your available time? how long does it takes? and the budget.

many thanks

hailey