Make drawing into a 3d Model?

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by 454390_deleted, Nov 29, 2013.

1. family.JPG Hello,

I have a drawing that I'd like to have converted into a physical object - it's a stick figure type of drawing done by my late father in law; he had a "character" he drew and created a drawing of our family as these characters. Would love to turn it into a sculpture type of thing (not terribly large, something that could sit on a desk).

I am fine with some artistic interpretation of this:
    - doesn't need the dinosaur iin the background, but would be nice to keep if it is possible
    - can lose some details such as the hair, eyes, as long as the basic forms are maintained to look similar

Not sure if this is possible but thought I'd see if anyone was up to the challenge... Thank you!

Last edited: Nov 29, 2013
  2. Hello

My name is James Liang, from Sharpen 3D. We would be happy to help you with your designs

We are a 3D printing designing firm. We specialize in creating 3D modeling design specifically for 3D printing. We are a team of experienced designers, artists, and printing technicians, with wide range of design experience to help you with anything you need. From simple shape to spaceships, from figurines to prototypes, we can handle anything you can think of. All our designs will be optimized for the size you intent to print as well as type of machine you intent to print on. Many of our clients have our design printed successfully at Shapeways.

Please take a look at our website: www.sharpen3d.com
    You can also reach me at james.liang@sharpen3d.com for any questions.

Thank you

James Liang
    Business Development
    Sharpen 3D Solution

Attached Files:

• 19.JPG

19.JPG

File size:
      42.7 KB
      Views:
    • 15.JPG

15.JPG