Looking for a 3D designer for long term small projects

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by 428998_deleted, Oct 7, 2013.

1. I am looking for a 3D designer who can create and deliver files that are suitable for 3D printing. I can provide very good 2D images of what I am in need of along with dimensions other details. These are relatively small projects and will be frequent (1 to 2 per week). I plan on making 3D goods a part of my offerings ( I have a website) and would like to establish a relationship with 1 or 2 good dependable designers who accept paypal and can use their creativity and my inspiration images to bring some cool pieces to life.
    Please reply if interested.

2. mkroeker
    mkroeker Well-Known Member
    Better put this in "3D modeler needed", also it would probably help if you could mention the general topic of your designs - not all designers are
    equally versed (or interested) in (say) figurines, vehicles and/or jewelry.

3. Keymaker
    Keymaker Well-Known Member
    PM sent

Last edited: Oct 7, 2013
  4. Mohsen_Abbasi
    Mohsen_Abbasi Well-Known Member
    Hi, i sent a PM.

5. jordanbanks
    jordanbanks Well-Known Member
    Good Day,
    my name is jordan I am a 2D and 3D artist who always thinks out of the box; I have done many projects for shapeways members and would love to help with the project. email me here or at jordanbanks2001@yahoo.com

I do have a shop here on shapeways

Jordan

6. Hi ,

I just sent a PM . Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

7. thanks everyone for all the replies. I appreciate all the submissions and efforts to help.
    I would like to announce that I have identified the designer I feel will work best for my current needs.
    Cris Vidal who recently won the bathroom signage contest has been identified as a talented, creative, and very responsive and communicative artist.
    Thanks again everyone.

8. Vidalcris
    Vidalcris Member
    :blush: Thanks a lot Chef :cool: