Turn your idea in to 3D prototype. Concept to design to production . www.sharpen3d.com

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by 392344_deleted, Sep 1, 2013.

1. [

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 4, 2014
  2. bartv
    bartv Member
    Hi,

could you include some samples of 3D printed products that you designed, or link to your portfolio?

Thanks!

Bart

3. Friends.

We just finish this. If you would like to see more of our works. Please email us at : info@sharpen3d.com

10.JPG

Last edited: Oct 11, 2013
  4. Hi All,

Here is one more picture
    [​IMG].

Sharpen 3D Solution
    Room 1701,NO.54, YuJingGang Road,
    ZhaBei District, Shanghai, China 200070
    M: +86 1832 1268 329
    Email: info@sharpen3d.com

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 27, 2013
  5. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Last edited: Oct 27, 2013
  6. Thank you :)

Here is the new one~
    apple_08.jpg

Last edited: Oct 21, 2013

7. Nice work

Last edited: Sep 27, 2013
  8. A recent project for client. Still working on it ...
    Cow.jpg

Last edited: Sep 29, 2013
  9. Hi There,

My name is Jason. I am looking for some to help me make a 3D model of Bruce Lee like this . I just read your profile and guess you might can help. What is the cost if I want to make it into a 3D model for printing.

Bruce Lee.jpg

10. Hi Jason,

Thank for contacting us. We already assigned a designer for your project. He will contact you to discuss the project details soon.

Sharpen 3D

11. Thank you very much. They already get the works done. Excellent job... :p

12. CyanFox
    CyanFox Member
    I just had a custom 3D model completed by Sharpen 3D and it was a very pleasant experience to work with this design company. I received a quality model in a mere few days and the final result looks just like I had pictured in my mind, not to mention this all for a very reasonable price. I was kept updated on the process all the way and revisions were applied quickly and accurately without any extra charges. They truly listen to what you say.

I would highly recommend this company to any one who is looking for quick, professional but affordable CAD work. :)

13. andricozach
    andricozach Member
    Hi there! How much would it cost for you to design a case for each of the following phones (Individual price)

Blackberry Bold 9900
    BB Curve 9820
    BB Curve 8520
    BB Curve 9320

14. Hi ,

Thank you for contacting.

I just sent your a PM with price information. Please feel free to email us at :info@sharpen3d.com for more information.

Thank you :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

15. Thank you very much.

16. A video project 01
    GYC_08.jpg

17. A video project 02
    GYC.jpg