Offering help in 3D modeling ---Automotive-, Industrial-, Product- DESIGN---

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by 236170_deleted, Aug 22, 2013.

1. Hi guys,

with almost 10 years experience in cad modeling i am able to help you with all your (3d modelling- ) problems ;) (except character modeling).

i know what it feels like to have great ideas and no possibility to turn them into a 3d model. thats why i wanna help you.

price depends on complexity and timeframe .

feel free to ask me anything!

give it a try!!!!

kind regards,

cadpro

2. disner
    disner Member
    HI
    I need help creating a cad drawing.
    It is a simple dining utencil.
    thank you,
    Todd 971 322 3686

3. I have DICOMM images that I need converted into 3d files. I know there is software that can do that, but it will also have a slight bit of metal artifact creating a little distortion that needs to be cleaned up. Is this something you can do? The movie on this webpage will give you an idea of the metal artifact I am talking about http://bormanviolins.com/CTResearch.asp We want to create violin tops only as molds for other makers.

4. kickinwing24
    kickinwing24 Member
    I have a great idea for a new bolt action/semi-auto rifle stock but I have zero 3D printing experience. It seems like you'd be perfect for this sort of thing.

5. pm sent

kind regards.

6. stonysmith
    stonysmith Well-Known Member Moderator
    Weapons are outside of Shapeways Terms of Service.

7. i have a prototype in hand that needs modeling. needs to be exact same size but some imperfections must be taken out. Small and very simple project. like a pendant with a hook on it.

how do you proceed?

Dan

8. stonysmith
    stonysmith Well-Known Member Moderator
    You'd get more answers if you were to post this request in the "3d Modeller Needed" forum.