Caterpillar set painted

Discussion in 'My Shapeways Order Arrived' started by KweenWherryToo, Jul 21, 2013.

1. Use Halfords Primer and Sahara Beige then Humbol new Dark Grey Wash Enamel for windows as one drop will spread nicely into the corners then Humbol no.67 to touch in any voids from the wash like middle of the windows. Also the wash is good for the track tread on the Bulldozer too.
    210720135103.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2013
  2. stonysmith
    stonysmith Well-Known Member Moderator
    The models are available here: http://shpws.me/opjh

Since, StonyCantPaint, it is sometimes difficult for me to express the level of satisfaction that I get when I see some of my models properly painted.

THANK YOU!!

3. MitchellJetten
    MitchellJetten Shapeways Employee CS Team
    oh boy! that's really tiny :cool: :eek:

4. Adela
    Adela Shapeways Employee CS Team
    Wow, great job!
    Kudos to you for being able to paint such tiny models! :D

5. it`s not just one or a couple at a time here either as I do whole ports with 1/400 and 1/450 scale vehicles-each one has to be painted But great results when finished. Look at `modelwarships.com` and go onto gallery and look up Lloyd Ramsey and you`ll see two of my dioramas other than this picture with this reply. Thanks for your kind comments
    AIDAluna 01.jpg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2013
  6. You think that`s small But look what happens when you create something big out of those small vehicles. More can be seen on modelwarships.com and search for Lloyd Ramsey where both my QM2 and Aidaluna are to be seen, I`m still working on a Roll On Roll Off Maersk Line diorama and needed some plant vehicles on the export dock so these were perfect!
    QM2 1 jpg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2013