how to upload a logo?

Discussion in 'Shapeways Shops' started by lemcom, Jun 24, 2013.

1. lemcom
    lemcom Member
    Hi, How can I upload a logo for my shop? It seems so easy but when i click on the edit button, nothing happens.
    See pic.

I also can't set a profit. Does my shop needs to be approved first or something?
    I am using firefox.

lemcom

Attached Files:

2. lemcom
    lemcom Member
    Strange, it does works on the ipad.

3. bartv
    bartv Member
    Which Firefox and Windows version are you using?

Cheers,

Bart

4. lemcom
    lemcom Member
    I was using firefox 21, just updated to 22, now it works o.k.
    with vista home

Setting the profit is under materials

5. bartv
    bartv Member
    Thanks for the info, I'll pass it along to our developers!

Bart

6. bartv
    bartv Member
    Oh, and sorry - I had missed this question. Profit (or markup as we call it), is defined individually for each product. After uploading a model, edit it and then you'll see the markup editor:

Screen Shot 2013-06-27 at 1.55.55 PM.png

Does that help?

Cheers,

Bart

7. jamad
    jamad Member
    Hi I have just opened the shop but cannot see any button 'make a profit' or something like it.
    I don't see it in your picture above as well.
    All I can see are options for 'Display to the public', 'Offer for sale to others', 'Select Materials' and 'Tags'
    Where can I find it?
    Thanks.

8. mkroeker
    mkroeker Well-Known Member
    Do you get the "+0.00" in the pricing info within the materials list as shown in bartv's picture ?

9. jamad
    jamad Member
    Thanks for information.
    Actually I assumed it was the value representing the profit but looking for the way to edit it.
    With your info, I could double-click the string to set the value by typing on it directly.
    UI could be better with the description like 'current profit value' while mouse-over the string, for instance.