iPhone 5 Stand - GraftConcepts Leverage Case Backplate

Discussion in 'My Work In Progress' started by Maundy, Jun 20, 2013.

1. Maundy
    Maundy Member
    What do you guys think?: http://shpws.me/ohfq
    Please also view the YouTube video either on the product page or using this link.

Please give it a like if you like it e.t.c

Thanks

whole assembly 1.png
    Viewing Angles.png

2. Cool idea!
    Take care!

3. Maundy
    Maundy Member
    Thanks, I'm glad you like it!
    If you like it a lot, could you please be so kind as to rate the item as it might help me during the judging process for the contest :)
    Thanks.

4. I did it!
    if you like some products of my shop could you please be so kind to do the same? :p

5. Maundy
    Maundy Member
    Thanks, I will do :)

Last edited: Jul 4, 2013
  6. lensman
    lensman Well-Known Member
    Sorry, but I'm so sick of seeing Apple add-ons that I tune right out.... It seems that anyone getting into 3D printing for the first time has to make something for Apple... Wish I had a dollar for every phone stand, cover or speaker amplifier I've seen.

7. Maundy
    Maundy Member
    Sorry this obviously doesn't appeal to you but I did not create this 'apple add on' for the sake of it, I created it in response to this contest held by Shapeways with the hope of winning a $500 3D printing voucher which requires the designing of indeed an iPhone case...

However in my opinion, Apple add ons are a very good thing to design as the market is so big, within the first month of sales the iPhone 5 sold over 20 million devices so there is indeed a very good reason for designing apple add ons...

Last edited: Jul 9, 2013
  8. lensman
    lensman Well-Known Member
    Aha, I didn't realise you'd designed it for the competition... Did you post in right place? Anyway, nice design even if I wouldn't buy it.

9. Maundy
    Maundy Member
    Thanks, no worries :)