3D Designer Wanted

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by 371800_deleted, Jun 3, 2013.

1. I need a 3D model of a cylindrical object with minor modifications. It will be made in plastic and will be able to fit in the palm of your hand. No bells and whistles, the simpler the better. Please contact me for further information and specs. Looking for quick turnaround. Thank you.

2. Hello, I have several years of experience in a variety of creative fields including game design and product modeling. I currently specialize in producing high poly models for product developers, most of which happen to be automotive and inventions. This means that I see a ton of different concepts come across my desk.

In addition to my extensive modeling experience, I have strong communication skills coupled with my ability to turn projects around quickly. My broad design background makes me an excellent candidate for this project. Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to hearing from you to arrange an interview.
    Sincerely,

James Williams
    Titan Art Lead Artist
    Email: TitanArt@live.com

Attached Files:

3. ok the size of this device is a about the same size of an canned good..

but its a few inches more in length and width ..

I also have a 3d animation of this to its a air freshener device that takes gel tubes oil tubes and liquid tubes /// all i need is 2 made

email me at darnesnyd@aol.com

Attached Files:

4. Is this your design?