Need someone to make a Tenma Ranger, Shishi Ranger & Kirin Ranger Figuarts and Accessories.

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by ShishiRanger, Apr 28, 2013.

1. ShishiRanger
    ShishiRanger Member
    I need someone to help me make Tenma Ranger, Shishi Ranger, & Kirin Ranger as an SH Figuarts *a highly posable 150mm action figure* the character is from Gosei Sentai Dairanger. His Dairenrod attachment/Dairinken attachment is the Monk Spade. First Image is the figure to base the suit build *minus the color of it* and helmet sculpt *minus the details and color on it* for Tenma Ranger, Shishi Ranger, and Kirin Ranger I also need the stuff to be printed in Strong and Flexible and I need it to be pre-colored so put it in an x3d file and this is in miniatures :). Kirin Ranger's Dairenrod and Dairinken Blade is a Spear Head and Shishi Ranger's Dairenrod and Dairinken Blade is a Setsuma War Fork :).

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 28, 2013
  2. ShishiRanger
    ShishiRanger Member
    now for the pics of how the weapons need to look *note the Daibuster needs to separate into the Star Sword and Star Cutter*. The Blade on the Rod and Wheel Blades is not the one I want as these are reference pictures :).

Attached Files:

3. ShishiRanger
    ShishiRanger Member
    Now for the Wheel Blades

Attached Files:

4. ShishiRanger
    ShishiRanger Member
    Finally, the Star Sword and Star Cutter :).

Attached Files:

5. ShishiRanger
    ShishiRanger Member
    Now for the ranger and weapons to make :).

Attached Files:

6. ShishiRanger
    ShishiRanger Member
    Next the Dairenrod *Monk Spade is in the small area of blue in this picture, Setsuma Fork is in the small green area of the image, and Spear Head is in the small yellow area of the image*. The blades of the rods must be able to attach to the Dairinken too :)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 28, 2013
  7. ShishiRanger
    ShishiRanger Member
    Now for the Dairinken again :).

Attached Files:

8. ShishiRanger
    ShishiRanger Member
    This pic will be how the Daibuster looks but I need it for a figure of a height of 150mm and same with the rest of the accessories as that's how tall Tenma Ranger needs to be :).

Attached Files:

9. ShishiRanger
    ShishiRanger Member
    Anyone can PM me now :3.

10. ShishiRanger
    ShishiRanger Member
  11. ShishiRanger
    ShishiRanger Member
    Now for Shishi Ranger.

Attached Files:

12. ShishiRanger
    ShishiRanger Member
    Now For Kirin Ranger :)

Attached Files:

13. ShishiRanger
    ShishiRanger Member
    I wish I had some responses :(.

14. stonysmith
    stonysmith Well-Known Member Moderator
    It usually takes people a few hours (or days) to decide whether they are interested or not.
    Give it some time.

15. ShishiRanger
    ShishiRanger Member
    okay I will.

16. ShishiRanger
    ShishiRanger Member
    I also need this made by may 18th and I can't work with a heavy budget :L.

17. FreeRangeBrain
    FreeRangeBrain Active Member
    "... made by may 18th and I can't work with a heavy budget."

Hmm. Well. I just ordered 38 pieces in one order today and have an estimated ship date of May 15th. What you seem to be asking for is something like 25 models per figure ("a highly posable action figure") and 10 to 15 models for the weapons, all pre-colored, snap fit, with your design approval, and ready to ship by May 18th. May 18th 2014, right? :confused Oh, and what exactly would a "heavy budget" be, 'cause I'm thinking this is a lot more than a casual weekend's work.

18. ShishiRanger
    ShishiRanger Member
    My grandfather is retired so he won't buy anything unless he aproves the price and I only need the Kirin Ranger stuff :L and by heavy budge I mean past 65.99 with 10.00 Shipping in USD. :L and I mean May 18th 2013 for the date. Actually I'll need it done by June 12 2013.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2013
  19. ShishiRanger
    ShishiRanger Member
    I only need the Kirin Ranger *yellow one* and his stuff :3.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2013