Discount Vouchers for use on Markup Price

Discussion in 'Shapeways Shops' started by B1lancer, Sep 19, 2009.

1. B1lancer
    B1lancer Member
    I have a couple of customers I want to cut the prices of my models for, is there/could there be some sort of voucher code that we could issue to our customers that reduce or remove the markup?

Regards, Jack

2. Youknowwho4eva
    Youknowwho4eva Well-Known Member
    I was thinking the same last week :eek:

3. settinger
    settinger Member
    I think this would be great! It would make it easier for me if I order my own models.

4. D_man
    D_man Member
    Hi,

I'd be interested too.

j.

5. randomblink
    randomblink Member
    It would have to be something whereby we, the user create the code and set it to 'voucher' or 'coupon' code'. ( voucher being a one-use item and coupon being something we could put in an advertisement on our websites / advertising venues )

Otherwise a decent hacker ( or a script-kiddie ) with a listener bot set to shapeways could get the code and use it themselves... just sayin.

( also, sidenote: if we could key the vouchers / coupons to a particular item that would be freaking sweet... particular item vs. our whole shop )

6. FabMeJewelry
    FabMeJewelry Member
    Thinking the same here !

Recently Facebook added the option to offer discounts, i was checking it out and realized this would be a lot easier if i could create my own coupon code for the shop.
    Offer.jpg

Is this a case that's on the priority list @Shapeways ?

7. bartv
    bartv Member
    That's a great suggestion, thanks! I'll forward it to our product team.

Bart

8. FabMeJewelry
    FabMeJewelry Member
    If the shapeways shop could be integrated with a FB Page in a similar but better way than this : Facebook Shop

Would definitely be a +