Weekend Contest

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JACANT, Mar 9, 2013.

1. JACANT
    JACANT Well-Known Member
    Where is it?

Last edited: Mar 16, 2013
  2. UniverseBecoming
    UniverseBecoming Well-Known Member
    I guess the polyamide powder finally did them in. :cry:

3. MitchellJetten
    MitchellJetten Shapeways Employee CS Team
    I've sent an email to Bart asking him to post a new weekend contest :)

What sort of small weekend contest would you guys like to see (as it's Sunday already)

Mitch

4. bartv
    bartv Member
    Argh! Friday was rather hectic and I completely forgot. It's good to see you guys are asking for it ;)

Okay, so here goes: I'll give you an extra day because I was late with the announcement. The deadline is Tuesday morning, Amsterdam time.

Our team is hanging out at SXSW in Austin, Texas this weekend. To stay 'op topic' I challenge you to model something that would be useful to have (after partying too hard?) in Texas ;)

How to enter

Create your design, upload it to your gallery, tag it with 'Weekend Contest: SXSW' and post the link and picture here (upload the image, and click 'Insert image into message body' to embed it in your forum message).

Who wins?

You decide! Visit the model that you like most, and add it to your favorites. The model with the most votes wins.

What's the prize?

Eternal fame! Kudos from the Shapeways team! Riches! Okay, well, the winner will get a $25 gift certificate.

Have fun :)

Bart

Last edited: Mar 10, 2013
  5. JACANT
    JACANT Well-Known Member
  6. stonysmith
    stonysmith Well-Known Member Moderator
    Perhaps not as useful as a Get Out Of Jail Free card.. but still might come handy.
    Rather than put it in my shop, this one is free for anybody to use.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 11, 2013