Ring modeler needed, a problem solver

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by 254989_deleted, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Hi, all. I need a ring made of the picture I am attaching. I want it to look exactly like the file "actual.png" but with the head at the top like I drew in "ring changed.png," which I will show in a second post.
    actual.png

I don't know the size of the ring yet, but I can get it to you in the next two weeks if you're interested in modeling for me. I'd also like to know what you'd charge for this. I'll need the model available to print by May (2013).

2. Here's what the edit should be. I want it clean exactly like the first picture but the head position changed like this one.
    ring changed.png

3. UniverseBecoming
    UniverseBecoming Well-Known Member
    Hi Ilaezha,

See what you think of this. Funny, I was just working on a rattlesnake last weekend, so I used part of that model for this. And now an Ouroboros snake, what is it with me and SNAKES LATELY?!! HAHAHA!! :laughing:

I can sell you a copy of this for $25. I want to retain my ownership of the artwork though. You'd be able to do whatever you wanted with it, you just wouldn't be able to distribute or sell the file. Or, if you wanted the rights too, I'd sell it to you that way for $125. Since you didn't mention a ring size I didn't scale it yet to the size you want. Let me know and I'll scale it. Also, is there anything that doesn't look right? I have another version that has a more organic look to it, but I liked this version better so I posted this version.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Since you didn't mention a ring size I didn't scale it yet to the size you want. Let me know and I'll scale it. Also, is there anything that doesn't look right? I have another version that has a more organic look to it, but I liked this version better so I posted this version. Let me know what you think.

James