Product Design and Development Services

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by 304566_deleted, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Check us out at G3EngineeringDesign.com to see the kind of full service product design and development services we offer. We are an engineering design firm, not simply 3D artists. From concept generation to product launch, we can take you from a napkin sketch to high volume production. We use Pro/Engineer design software to produce your 3D printed design, but can design it is such a manner that it will be able to be injection molded in the future if that is your ultimate goal. Whatever you engineering design needs are, G3 Engineering Design will meet and exceed them.

We have been providing product design services for over 20 years, but we are new to Shapeways having only learned about them though the December 2012 edition of Mechanical Engineering Magazine (the official magazine of ASME).

We look forward to using the Shapeways service and are delighted to see the 3D printing service they offer being so well received.

Daniel Glenn
    President/CEO
    G3 Engineering Design, Inc.
    11860 West State Road 84
    Suite B8
    Davie, FL 33325
    phone 954.306.8439

Daniel.Glenn@G3EngineeringDesign.com
    http://www.G3EngineeringDesign.com

2. Hi Daniel,

I am interested in receiving a quote for the 3D design of a home use product/prototype. What is the best way to correspond?

Ryan

3. Ryan,

Give me a call at my office at the phone number below. I'll see what I can do to help you with your product development needs.

Thank you in advance,

Daniel Glenn
    President/CEO
    11860 West State Road 84
    Suite B8
    Davie, FL 33325
    phone 954.306.8439
    Daniel.Glenn@G3EngineeringDesign.com
    http://www.G3EngineeringDesign.com

4. I'm a design student and for my dissertation I would really appreciate replies to the quick questions below:

Do you see 3d printing communities as a threator an opportunity to your job as a professional ?
    Is there a successful career in marketing your services to private individuals ?
    Do you think consumers are becoming more aware of design principles through 3d printing ?
    Finally, what do customers typically ask you to print ?
    Thank you very much !
    Adrianne

5. I am looking for someone to design customized exercise equipment for us. For example, dumbbells, resistance bands and yoga mats. Do you do this type of work?

Thank you

6. I'm going to try one more time to reach you because I never heard back from you after I responded the first time. Whatever became of this project? Did you ever move forward and build a prototype? Let me know if there is anything G3 Engineering Design can do for you if you need to redesign and build the unit you had in mind. Give us a call at the office if you need our help in this project

www.g3engineeringdesign.com