Offering service!

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by Ronsaki, Feb 6, 2013.

1. Ronsaki
    Ronsaki Well-Known Member
    Hello Shapeways.
    I am a 3rd year mechanical engineering student. My focus so far has been computer aided engineering, and I love 3D printing technology.
    I've already designed some models for printing at the Shapeways, however I would like to expand my portfolio in a bit faster rate and therefore will do some
    modelling.
    PM me here if you are interested

Regards,

Ronsaki

Last edited: Aug 16, 2013
  2. I have a project which is a pendant with some fine lines. Would it be possible to talk to you about it? I'm looking now for a 3D modeler.

3. Ronsaki
    Sure, send me a PM with your idea/sketch and your choice of material.

4. Hello there,
    this is Silvia Imbergamo, I am a third year student in CSM, college of arts in London and i am desperately looking for help. As you know 3rd year is the final project time and I m working with 3d printing for textile design....I would be so relieved if someone can produce for me, possibly on sketch up a very easy thing which is sort of architectural model using only 3 geometrical shapes: triangle, circle and square, in order to the make my order then.
    I was actually looking for private lessons, as this could be just the beginning and i might need more help later on.

Hope I hear from you soon and hope u live in london.
    Ps: if u need more items to put in your portfolio we can collaborate together as i am going to produce textile pieces and i m willing to send u the outcome back....

thanking u in anticipation.
    silvia

5. I am looking for some to print a design of my baby bottle.
    I prefer to discuss by email.
    paradisevw1@aol.com

6. Ronsaki
    Email sent.

7. Hello, it is Silvia again, I was wondering if that could be enough for you to understand what i need to send to shape ways.
    I apologize if my knowledge about the program is not that broad, but i have tried to do my best.
    I need to create piramides cubes and cilinders all over a body, eventually i need to make a sort of layering work...there is an architectural model next to the body that shows you the idea that i need to convert for a pattern then....from what i got you don t know how to work on a body, i just upload a body and I went all around it...I don t know if you can do that...?

Hope to hear from you soon,
    Silvia.

Attached Files:

8. Hi, I am making a necklace pendant for my sisters confirmation, but I'm new to 3D modelling. It comes in 2 parts, and I was wondering if you could fix my model so it would be printable, and make some adjustments to one of the parts :)

9. Ronsaki
    Available for more work!

Last edited: Feb 14, 2013
  10. done

Last edited: May 16, 2014
  11. Ronsaki
    Sent you PM.

12. Hi Ronsaki,

I've partially modelled the basics of a large ring (for jewellery design) and need someone to help model the finer details (I want to add shells).
    Plus I have trouble when I export to an STL... my curved shapes turn geometrical..
    Would love it if you could finish modelling for me!
    I have it in both STL & FBX format...

Let me know if you're able to and I'll send through the files,
    Kind Regards,
    Carly

13. Ronsaki
    PM sent

14. I am looking for someone to make a 3d model of my 1 year old daughter to be made into a figure. If its something you think would be possible just let me know what you need for a quote.

Thanks

15. Ronsaki
    Here is some of my recent work:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Available for more work.
    PM me and I will give you a quote.

16. Hi Ronsaki,

I have a design for a ring in mind with a celtic knot.
    Please could you pm me if you're available for work ?

Thanks!

D

Last edited: Feb 25, 2013
  17. Ronsaki
    lifter1.81.jpg Attaching some recent work.

Available for more work!

18. Ronsaki
    aircond1.jpg Some more renders:

19. Ronsaki
    card1.jpg

Last edited: Feb 19, 2013
  20. kymatti
    kymatti Member
    Satisfied customer here !! Ronsaki did a few models for me and i am very happy with his work. Highly recommended. If you need some technical stuff, he is the guy to go for.

Thanks