__________Great quality 3D Modeler available for work__________

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by 229968_deleted, Jan 23, 2013.

1. I will create a 3d model of just about anything that you need or want 3d printed. I will keep the cost low and based on what you can pay with in reason. I do try to work within anyone's budget where possible.

I have created 3d printable files such as , Jewelry , I phone cases, Figurines, Computer parts, Car parts, washer and dryer replacement parts, RC parts, Toys of all kinds, even full color prints of statues, figurines. My skills and imagination are not limited :)

After 4 years of creating 3d printable models, I can Guarantee 100% that you will be satisfied , and that your file will print without issue! I follow and have studied for years all of the printers specs and guidelines to a "T"

Feel free to email me with your ideas at webcreatings@gmail.com

View just a few things I have created https://www.shapeways.com/shops/solodesigns

Image sent by a client of a 3d printed replacement stove knob that I created the model for
    Thanks for the image Doug :)
    3d printed replacement knob.jpg

Last edited: Oct 2, 2015
  2. batjoker
    batjoker Member
    hi there i am looking for a 3d model of the batman begins cowl ,i want to get a print of it 1.1 scale .
    do you think you can help if so what info do you need and cost.
    i am new to this so dont really know.
    thanks

3. I sent you a PM :)

A recent project. Images shown , are from creation in the software to , the final print , and painted . A replacement custom Dodge Ram emblem.
    Dodge Ram Custom Emblem.jpg

Last edited: Mar 8, 2014
  4. I Phone 4 case
    I Phone Case 4 .jpg

Last edited: Jan 20, 2014
  5. Cartoon 2.jpg A basic project

A basic/simple project

Last edited: Feb 3, 2013
  6. Recent project for a client.
    Horse Mini.jpg

Another Recent project chair printed in full color
    image (7).jpeg

Last edited: Jul 16, 2014
  7. I'm looking to get a quote for a miniature usable in D&D style games. I was wondering if I could get two quotes, one for less complex and another for more complex. (and maybe a bit of a definition on what you would define as more or less complex) Including the designing of the item (I'm not really good with any medium to give you an image). Please let me know with a rough estimate, thank you

8. Tim - since there doesn't seem to be any review system in shapeways yet (hint, hint customer service people) I wanted to write here to thank you for helping turn my sketches into a fantastic 3D model. You were very responsive to my edits and questions and made the entire process of submitting a 3D image (that was ready to print) painless. I would (will) definitely use you again!

Cheers,
    Jeff

9. Les Paul WSF.jpg

Last edited: Jan 19, 2014
  10. A recent project, Showing the created 3d file of these drums , to the actual printed project.

Drums 3d file and then the actual print.jpg

Last edited: May 3, 2014
  11. A recent project for a client , they where very pleased with the modeling and shapeways full color sandstone print.
    to see the model before printing click here http://shpws.me/np6Z
    here is the image they sent me after being printed. This is a scaled down model of they're new office building. made into a hollow piggy bank :)
    PA Building.jpg

Last edited: Mar 18, 2013
  12. Mdezyn
    Mdezyn Member
    Tim,

You are great to work with! Extremely friendly, prompt, professional and reasonably priced. Your work is AWESOME! You definately set the bar for all Modelers to gauge themselves by.....THANK YOU for your great work - you will get a lot of projects from me!!! You should add to our title posting Fun & Friendly!!

M

13. IMG_2165.JPG

Pendant 2.png

Last edited: Aug 27, 2014
  14. Hello T.J., I need some help making some 3d models of some characters from this cartoon comic I created and I'm trying to get it published into an actual animated cartoon. I just need some real good solid 3d models of eight of the main characters, the models can be 4inches. Please email back and tell how much I need to pay for eight 4inched models, Thanks email back at Carltondowdell32@yahoo.com

15. Hey I just sent you an email :)

Recent Project

Created model in 3d software
    Angel 4.png

3d Printed
    Angel 17.jpg

Last edited: Jul 11, 2014
  16. Hi TJ, I am in need of a 1/6 scale head for an action figure, if you are interested, please pm me for more details.

Thanks
    Scott

17. Ok I have some have great detailed sketches of them already in color I'll send over. Thanks!!

18. Sorry I sent soooo many dude my computer would let me send the whole file so I had to send each of them separately. rs The two boys in the black hood and grey bat hat are the main characters and the rest of them are side main characters :D

Last edited: Apr 9, 2013
  19. Recent Work :)
    Golf Ball.jpg

Last edited: Apr 10, 2013
  20. Skull Mask
    Skull Mask Flames  3.jpg

Last edited: Apr 15, 2013