Being ignored on Items that came broken

Discussion in 'Customer Service' started by Silverbeam, Jan 1, 2013.

1. Silverbeam
    Silverbeam Well-Known Member
    So it's the holidays so I know things are likely slow,

but I did get someone to talk to me BEFORE Christmas, a claim was supposedly filed, and now even after a second email sent asking for a status update, I am not getting any new info. I need to get the broken stuff reprinted for a client ASAP and I am really annoyed that I am not even being talked to anymore.

Anyone else getting the cold shoulder?

BEWARE BAD PACKAGING! They like to toss multiple orders together, no matter how many there are, A single set came just fine with no broken parts, but anything remotely fragile when tossed in a bag with lots of items doesn't have a chance.

Attached Files:

2. Youknowwho4eva
    Youknowwho4eva Well-Known Member
    Have you heard anything today? we should be getting back to full speed this week.

3. Silverbeam
    Silverbeam Well-Known Member
    Yes I did, I hate to have to be the thorn in your foot so often shapeways. I know you guys are all trying and everything is till new, but I expect reasonable service both on my printed items and as a business all around.

I just hope in 3-5 years you guys will not only be the only affordable 3d printing site, but the best.

4. Youknowwho4eva
    Youknowwho4eva Well-Known Member
    We always appreciate hearing what we do well, as what we don't do well. So that we can not only be the best, but exactly what you need.