3D Modeler For Hire

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by 175692_deleted, Dec 15, 2012.

1. I have been modeling for various people for a while now, so I thought I may as well post an ad on here.

Who am I?

My name is Joseph, and I'm and engineer student. I have been making models for people for a few years on the side, and I love doing it.
    I use Autodesk Inventor, but I can export it to .STEP and many other types if needed.
    I recently was laid off from CBP Fabrications as an engineer due to low demands from clients.

What do I mainly do?

I have been mainly modeling Military hardware for people, and I have done other items as well. My current project I'm doing is a prototype Ipod dock.

If you have an idea, but no sketch, no problem! I'll help you through the whole process. I can help you get the design down, the dimensions/3D model, and help you get it printed/CNC'ed.

If you've got something, I can make it. :D

Cost?

It really depends on the part(s), but it usually is pretty low. I can get a quote to you within 48 hours after receiving some sort of drawing/sketch with some dimensions.

Contact info:
    Please don't hesitate to email me at jfrsys@yahoo.com

Last edited: Dec 15, 2012
  2. Hello,

I have some parts to see if they can be made for multi-rotors I build.

A propeller quard and Dome atachement ring.

My web site is www.xtremedrones.com

Howard Hornsby

3. Hi Howard,

Do you have any sketches with dimensions?
    I am very interested in helping you out.

Please email me at jfrsys@yahoo.com

Thanks,
    Joseph

4. patleaver
    patleaver Member
    I sent an email to the address listed by no reply as of yet.

5. Sorry about that Howard. As of Monday, I have been swamped. After the mass shooting, everyone is in a panic for getting AR-15 parts, so I have been designing some for a few people.

I shall get to all of your emails shortly.

6. Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2012
  7. stonysmith
    stonysmith Well-Known Member Moderator
    Since none of the Shapeways materials (except ceramic) are considered food-safe, it's probably best to not use them with an e-cig.

8. Right. Your best bet would be CNCing the parts instead..

9. Yeah, I could do that.

Email me at jfrsys@yahoo.com and we can talk out the details.

Thanks,
    Joseph

10. Duplicate message, sorry.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2013
  11. Hi

I want to create a jeans button and I made together with the button maker the technical sketches.
    But this time I decided to give shape way a trial. So I need your help in getting the best results by creating the correct files to print

1. as 3d PDF button but using as a surface the surface of the skull attached in the other picture
    2. one wire frame option ( not sure ıf that can be printed )

Print material - Stainless Steel or silver

Please send me your offer including lead time, price and some links to your previous works.
    Any questions please use pwistanbul@gmail.com

Many thanks

Patrick

Attached Files:

12. Hey everyone.

I have gotten a lot more responses than I ever thought I would this past month. I have already done several models for people, and they really like them. :)

I am currently working on a mass production deal for someone, working out the kinks and such, so I've been only able to do a few here and there right now. I am all caught up I believe on the models emailed to me.

Cheers,
    Joseph

13. Since my emails were being ignored I figured something happened. It's just too bad that I had to turn down other modelers. Thank you and good luck on your current projects.

14. ckat
    ckat Member
    where are you based out of and would you sign a non disclosure agreement? thanks so much

15. I am about 15 minutes north of Detroit, MI.

Yes I can.

16. patleaver
    patleaver Member
    Joseph -

We talked about making a small part for me and photos with dimensions were emailed back in December. I see you were quite busy with projects. How is your schedule at this point? Can we resume work?

17. He must have bit-off more than he could chew, because he said the same thing to me.