Where to report or ask about status of order not yet received

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by CactusBones, Dec 8, 2012.

1. CactusBones
    CactusBones Member
    I may need to contact someone about an order not yet received from shapeways. Where do I do this?

so far I have emailed service@shapeways.com
    if there is another email please let me know

Last edited: Dec 8, 2012
  2. stonysmith
    stonysmith Well-Known Member Moderator
    That is the correct address. The CS team works in the Netherlands.
    You should have an answer back from them early Monday morning.

3. CactusBones
    CactusBones Member
    So apparently my order placed on nov 21 is just really really late. This is very unfortunate for me and is causing me to miss deadlines I made around shapeways timelines for my prints. I thought that my steel items were going to be printed in the US at the new shapeways center ( I even received an email saying that was so). NY to Tx....almost 4 weeks to receive three items is a little too long.....I was hoping to continue to place orders on a regular basis, but this is not something I can do if the projected ship dates may or may not mean anything and I receive no notice about what is going on with my orders.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2012
  4. Youknowwho4eva
    Youknowwho4eva Well-Known Member
    If you placed your order on the 21st of November, your ship date should have been Dec. 7th? Stainless is printed in the US, so orders were possibly delayed by Thanksgiving. So by my count your order is 3 days late. Unless you ordered in a plated Stainless, then your ship date should be tomorrow. Did service give you an estimate of when you should see your print?

5. CactusBones
    CactusBones Member
    service@shapeways said they would ask that it be sent out by the 14th. Didn't sound like a sure thing to me but a request. If that happens it looks like I probably won't get that package until next week - so it will be hopefully delivered by Dec 17/18 after ordering it Nov 21.
    Thankfully the people I made them for are understanding and it won't reflect badly on me.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2012
  6. CactusBones
    CactusBones Member
    Just got an email update from customer service that my models are actually being sent today! That will make things a lot better for me! Thank you Shapeways!