Uploading and my models page buggy today

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by Silverbeam, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Silverbeam
    Silverbeam Well-Known Member
    So I have been uploading a bunch of things all day today working on stuff, and when I upload it works and acts as normal, but it never shows up, or if it does it's like three hours later, into my models page..... I have to go to the direct link provided in the email, but I do have to wait cause it says the model is not available even when clicking it for a while.... It's all very random.

anyone else having this problem?

2. stannum
    stannum Well-Known Member
    Yes, other times images stay blank days after the item has appeared (then you order believing the model is correct...) and the forum likes to throw 504 errors now and then.

3. Silverbeam
    Okay it's the next day and some of the items I uploaded still aren't in my models page. I know it exists cause I can go to the link from the email they sent and add it to my cart.

Will I still be able to purchase it though or when they go to print it will act like it doesn't exist.

I have never had problems before. I am using the same internet browser, same type of files.... What's going on? PLEASE HELP!

4. Youknowwho4eva
    Youknowwho4eva Well-Known Member
    I went to report this yesterday, but just before I hit send, I refreshed my model page and the missing model appeared. It's probably a slow refresh. I'll let them know that something isn't working as it should.

5. Silverbeam
    I have refreshed the living daylights outta this thing, It's been two days of this problem :(

I'm worried that if I buy the item it will have a problem and cause delays on my order.

6. Youknowwho4eva
    Check again now, the devs just released a patch for this. If you're still seeing it please let us know and I'll alert them that the issue still exists.

7. Silverbeam
    FIXED! Thanks so much! gotta delete all the extras as I tried to get it to show up. LOL

8. Youknowwho4eva
    I understand lol, I have a whole bunch of copies of a customers model for the same reason.