Need help converting Solidworks CAD drawings to finished product

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by ucthree, Sep 12, 2012.

1. ucthree
    ucthree Member
    Howdy,

I had an engineer place the physical dimensions of an object I'd like to reproduce into Solidworks CAD drawings. I don't have the knowledge, tools, or time to go any further on my own.

I would imagine I'll need someone who is familiar with Solidworks and has the ability to QC the current drawings, adjust them for any deficiencies, and ultimately submit them to Shapeways for production/prototyping.

I can provide additional .pdf images and photos as well as the Solidworks files in order to assist you in generating an estimate.

Thanks for your consideration,

Mark

Attached Files:

2. JACANT
    JACANT Well-Known Member
  3. ucthree
    ucthree Member
    Rob,

Thanks for the timely reply. I did not know Shapeways offered that type of assistance and I was assuming at some point I would need a copy of Solidworks and some proficiency with it - of which, I have neither.

In light of my inexperience, I may need more handholding than they are willing to accommodate.

Thanks,

Mark

4. Hi Mark,

If its too much for Shapeways customer service, I'll be happy to help you.

Just send the files to marcus@denali3ddesign.com and I'll get you taken care of.

Cheers,

Marcus

5. Hi Mark,

We are a professional rapid prototype and mold making manufacturer.

If any new inquiry, pls feel free to contact me.

BR
    Nancy
    email:nancy@sz-vogoge.com

6. ucthree
    ucthree Member
    Thank you for all of the responses guys. A forum member has now assisted me with this endeavor and I am now awaiting my first Shapeways design.

Thanks again,

Mark

7. Be sure to post a pic of it here.:) Nice to see a good finished product, least for ideas,