Who wants to help make a Lantern??

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by 207272_deleted, Aug 19, 2012.

1. Hello there! I'm needing someone to render a model for a Green Lantern Corps lantern for a costume I'm putting together. Pricey replicas be damned! If anyone is interested, please let me know here, or send me a private message!

2. If you want it fullsize, you might be better off with the pricey repilcas.The example I saw of the size of the lantern looks about 2 foot tall. The model would be quite easy to make, I worry the size of it may be too large for the printer. Looks fun to do though.
    Keith

3. Nothing is too large to print if you know how to make it into a "kit". Something like a lantern would be a lot easier to CNC in bluefoam, quick and simple.

4. The dimensions listed for the expensive "JLA Trophy Room" lantern are "approximately 12" tall x 9.75" wide x 8" deep". Those will work for me. As I've told the couple of ppl who've PM'd me, I'm a complete noob at this 3D modeling thing, so, as far as the technical details, you'll have to be patient with me. I'll give you all the information I can to make this project a success... In fact, here's a link to what I'm basically trying to emulate: http://www.dccomics.com/collectibles/jla-trophy-room-green-l antern-power-battery-prop-replica

Thank you both for your interest in my project! Hope we can make this happen!!

Attached Files: