everything is in triples

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by Ayewondery, Jul 28, 2012.

1. Ayewondery
    Ayewondery Member
    Been submitting models and everything is come in triplicates the model page shows at least two copys of the model just submittited and the e-mail messages from shapeways that tell about the models are coming in threes .

is anyone else have shapeways do this? this all started after the new upgrades .

2. stop4stuff
    stop4stuff Well-Known Member
    I had a double the other day, but nothing since (I thought I'd double clicked upload)

3. Ayewondery
    Ayewondery Member
    just wondering

didnt know if it was a site bug or if someone trying to hack the account you know :confused

4. k2_biomicro
    k2_biomicro Member
    Just uploaded several models, and most of them were duplicated in the models section, and the emails were duplicated as well. There are three emails for each item -- one to acknowledge the upload and two saying that the model has been processed and is available.

5. stop4stuff
    stop4stuff Well-Known Member
    I just had another double :eek:

An implication to this is that Shapeways may see the models uploaded as a huge, but false spike in statistics. The single model I uploaded is duplicated as model numbers 661123 & 661124 :confused

6. Ayewondery
    Ayewondery Member
    Hope this is just a site bug ......its hard enough submiting models without the system misreading or dropping info.

as i said before i hope that this isnt a sign that someone is messing around in this site.

7. stonysmith
    stonysmith Well-Known Member Moderator
    The issue has been reported and is being worked by the dev team.