Turn our 2D cartoon logo into a 3D figurine!

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by 195970_deleted, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Hi guys,

I'm starting a website that will have articles about psychology, education and ICT.

We're looking to crowd fund the last few steps before we launch and we'd love to have some small (8-10cm) figurines that we can give as prizes.

This is where you come in :)

Our logo is a dinosaur and right now he's in his egg. As Thinkasaur gets closer to launch he will hatch (and the logo on our website will change to show this). We would like to offer our backers a choice of figurines - ranging from when Thinkasaur is in an egg to when he is fully hatched.

I'm looking for a modeller who is interested in creating these designs for us. At this stage there will be 5 different designs from 'egg' to 'hatched' and we will be looking to have all 5 modelled.

If you are interested in this project it would be great if you could tell me about yourself and what rates you would be looking for.

To start with, I've included our 'egg' logo, it would be great if you could do a quick mockup and send it to me so I can get an idea of your skills.

These are generally very simple designs so I am looking for attention to detail :)

I look forward to hearing from you all!!

Victor
    Founder, Thinkasaur

thinkasaur egg.png

2. Forgot to mention something!

All of our 'logos' have an egg as the bottom half of the image. This means you will have to create a base for the figurine :)

Obviously this will also be a paid project - let me know your rates :)

If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask, you can contact me here or at thinkasaur@gmail.com

Thanks,

V

3. BAROBA
    BAROBA Member
    PM send.

Cheers,

Rob