WSF backlog

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by stop4stuff, Jul 9, 2012.

1. stop4stuff
    stop4stuff Well-Known Member
    The WSF 'backlog' has been the same for over a month now. Any news on when normal service will be resumed?

2. 46486_deleted
    46486_deleted Member
    Hi S4S.
    I ordered these pieces on 25th June:
    WSF, BSF & WSFP and they got shipped on July 9th, arrived today (Expected ship date July 18th!) so it may just have not been updated.
    Tom.

3. 38131_deleted
    38131_deleted Member
    I ordered some BSF and Elasto parts on the 20th of June and they haven`t shipped yet.

So unless it is a problem with the Elasto parts, there is a still a backlog - as indicated on the materials status page.

4. stop4stuff
    I've a couple of items ordered June 28th and due to have been shipped yesterday. The order I placed in May turned up ~10 days late and the material status page is still showing the same delay, the best Ive had was about 8 days from order to delivery & that one included a steel item - only asking Shapeways when things will get back to normal ;)

5. 7943_deleted
    7943_deleted Member
    HI guys,

We just switched from updating the materials pages on a Monday to updating them on a Thursday, so consistency will resume next week and we update weekly.

As for the WSF backlog, it mainly affects larger models as one of our large printers has been crashing. Though we do put smaller models in there too.

Hope that helps!

6. stop4stuff
    Hi Natalia,

Thanks for the update, but when was it you say WSF will return to normal?

Paul

7. StuffBySteve
    StuffBySteve Member
    I'm wondering the same- I have an order of three small products (the longest dimension in any of them is 7.9cm), one in WSF and two in BSF. It was supposed to ship on July 4th, and still hasn't.
    When are things going to be on track?