ICFF 11 Design Contest
The Shapeways ICFF 11 Design Contest
gives you the amazing opportunity to expose your 3D Printed designs at the International Contemporary Furniture Fair
to the glitterati of the design world in New York City in May 2011.
For this contest we are looking for the best contemporary designs using 3D printing as part, or the entirety of the design. You can submit a full scale finished product, or a scale model maquette, be it lighting, home decor, furniture, architecture or just about anything, as long as it is suitable to be presented at the ICFF
, take a look at the Editors Awards
to see the kind of designs that are well received at the event.
The winning design will be decided by the Shapeways design and marketing team in NYC based on suitability for ICFF.
The winner in Shapeways ICFF 11 Design Contest will have their winning design 3D printed by Shapeways, documented and displayed at ICFF 2011 along with promotional material about you and your design will be submitted through our marketing network. The winner is also welcome to come to New York and attend the fair to talk to retail buyers, manufacturers and press about their design. They will also be able to present any other suitable, 3D printed designs at the event alongside their peers in one of the most important design events in the world.
To enter, upload
your design to Shapeways and add the tag 'ICFF11
' to it.
You can submit designs to the contest until the 17th of April 5:00 PM EST 2011
The winner will be chosen by the Shapeways Team in NYC and their winning model will be 3D printed by Shapeways and displayed at the ICFF from May 14-17.
The winner will also have the opportunity to attend and promote their work at ICFF in New York City.
Entry, Terms and ConditionsTo enter:
Terms and Conditions:
- Upload your model to Shapeways with the tag “ICFF11” before the 17th of April 2011,
- Your entry must cost under $400 to 3D print excluding mark-up and VAT,
- Upload a full color render as preview.
- Free prize draw, closing date 17th of April 5:00 PM EST 2011.
- Winner will receive their 3D Printed product up to the value of $400, displayed and promoted at ICFF 2011.
- The winner will be notified in writing by 22nd April 2011.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering this competition, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the conditions.
- No cash or other alternative prizes available.
- The prize draw is not open to Shapeways employees or their families.
- The promoters decision is final – in case of dispute, no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winning entries will be documented by Shapeways and may be used for promotional purposes.
- Winner retains all I.P. as per Shapeways standard terms and conditions.
- Winner and winning entry may be required to take part in any publicity resulting from this competition.
- Promoter: Shapeways, 419 Park Avenue South, Suite 900, New York, NY 10016, USA.
Keep an eye on the Shapeways blog
for further anouncements on contests on Shapeways
ICFF 11 Entrants Gallery