100% Design ContestThe 2010 Shapeways Despoke & 100% Design Contest
To mark this years 100% Design in London
, Shapeways has teamed up with Despoke
with a contest to celebrate Contemporary Design through 3D Printing
For this contest we are looking for centemporary designs using 3D printing. As the Despoke team will be judging the contest, visit the Despoke
& 100% Design
sites to see the sort of design that might spark their interest.
Finalists in The 2010 Shapeways & Despoke: 100% Design Contest
will get their design 3D printed by Shapeways along with invaluable exposure on the Despoke & 100% Design London websites while the winner will also receive 3D Printing coupons to the value of $100.
To enter, upload your design to Shapeways and add the tag
You can submit designs to the contest until Wednesday the 1st of September 12:00 CET.
The finalists will be chosen by the Despoke Team and their model will be 3D printed and documented to be posted on the Despoke & 100% Design London websites.
The winner will be chosen on inspection of the final 3D printed models.
The winner will receive $100 in free 3D printing from Shapeways!
is the new design blog powered by 100% Design , bringing together a bespoke collection of the best designers, materials science and emerging talent. Despoke is materials, technology, form and function - a host of ideas and a network of connections from the UK’s largest design show and beyond.
is the UK's leading design & architecture event. 100% Design London is about the best of contemporary interior design. 100% Design London features world-class interiors show 100% Design, architectural and interior materials exhibition 100% Materials and emerging talent showcase 100% Futures.
Entry, Terms and ConditionsTo enter:
Terms and Conditions:
- Upload your model to Shapeways with the tag
100% “100Percent” before the 1st of September 2010,
- Your entry must have a cost
of between $50- up to $100 to print excluding mark-up and VAT,
- Upload a full color render as preview.
- Free prize draw, closing date 1st of September 12:00 CET 2010.
- The top 5 finalists will receive a 3D print of their competition entry.
- Winner will receive $100 in Shapeways vouchers, valid til 30 November 2010, only one voucher can be used per order.
- The winner and runners up will be notified in writing by 20th September 2010.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering this competition, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the conditions.
- No cash or other alternative prizes available.
- The prize draw is not open to Shapeways & 100% Design employees or their families.
- The promoters decision is final – in case of dispute, no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winning entries will be documented by Shapeways and may be used for promotional purposes.
- Winners retain all IP as per Shapeways standard terms and conditions.
- Winners and winning entries may be required to take part in any publicity resulting from this competition.
- Promoter: Shapeways, High Tech Campus 27, Eindhoven 5656 AE, The Netherlands.
For updates visit the Shapeways Blog