Dad deserves serious recognition on his special day, but sometimes it can be tough to find a Father’s Day gift that’s as special as him. That’s why we’re giving away a $500 Shapeways gift card so you can Make His Day with unique gifts he’ll love.
All you need to do is put together a Father’s Day list on Shapeways.com of all the 3D printed products your dad would enjoy. Whether it’s something new for his bicycle, or that reminds him of his classic 911 , or that helps him maintain his DadBod , there’s a ton of items he won’t find anywhere else that he can customize to meet his needs and personal taste.
Here’s the deets on how to enter:
1. Create a Shapeways.com account if you don’t have one.
2. Start a Father’s Day wishlist and build it out by searching the marketplace.
3. Share the link to your list on either Facebook or Twitter; make sure to include the hashtags #makehisday and #Sweepstakes to officially enter.
4. The contest runs until June 16, 2016 at 11:59pm EST.
5. A winner will be chosen at random June 17, 2016, and will receive a gift card for $500 to be redeemed on Shapeways.com.
Shapeways Sweepstakes Rules
1. Eligibility. This contest is operated by Shapeways. It is open to Shapeways users in the United States over 13 years of age at the time of entry who live in a jurisdiction that does not prohibit this contest. Employees, officers, and directors of Shapeways and their immediate family are not eligible to enter. Individuals may enter more than one entry into the competition but may not do so by way of automated means. By entering this contest, you agree to be bound by these Rules.
2. Prize. The winning entrant will receive $500 in nontransferable Shapeways Credit
3. Contest period. This contest is open from 12:01 am EDT on June 8th 2016 to 11:59 pm EDT on June 16th 2016.
4. All entries must be received by June 16th, 11:59 pm EDT.
5. How to Enter. Upload a link to your list to either Twitter or Facebook and tag it with both #makehisday and #Sweepstakes. Entries are not valid unless they include both hashtags. You may also enter by sending a postcard with your name, phone number, and email address to:
Attn: Contest Department
419 Park Ave. South
New York, NY 10016
Postcards must be received by the end of the contest period in order to enter.
6. Winner Selection. Shapeways will randomly select the winner from the pool of applicants on June 17th, 2016 There will be only one winner. Shapeways will be prepared to award the prize to a runner-up in the event the winner cannot be contacted in a reasonable amount of time. Shapeways will determine the winner by randomly drawing an applicant from the entire pool of applicants.
7. Winner notification. The winner will be notified via email to the email address associated with the winner’s Shapeways account. Upon contact, Shapeways may need to obtain confirmation of the winner’s eligibility. If Shapeways cannot contact the winner through the contact information in their Shapeways account in a reasonable amount of time, a runner-up will receive the prize. If a runner-up cannot be contacted, Shapeways will select a third place finisher to receive the prize.
8. Taxes. The winner will be solely responsible for paying all federal, state, and local taxes that may be due on winnings and, as a condition of receiving the prize, Shapeways may require the winner complete tax documentation.
9. Liability and Jurisdiction. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply; void where prohibited. All disputes arising out of or connected with this Contest will be resolved exclusively by a court located in Manhattan, New York, USA. Decisions by Shapeways regarding the interpretation of these rules are final. By participating in this contest, you agree to release Shapeways and its agents from any and all liability, claims, or actions of any kind of injuries, damages, or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership, possession, use, or misuse of any prize. Shapeways reserves the right to amend these official rules and to permanently disqualify from this contest any person it believes has intentionally violated these official rules. Shapeways reserves the right to suspend or cancel this Contest in the event of hacking, security breach, or other tampering. Any questions regarding this contest should be directed to email@example.com
10. Other Restrictions. Users discovered creating multiple Twitter accounts in order to enter this contest will be disqualified from entry.
11. Additional Considerations. Sponsors are not responsible for (i) any typographical or other error in any communication relating to the Contest; (ii) lost, illegible, late, misdirected, or incomplete, entries or emails; (iii) interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), websites, telephone, cable or other connections; (iv) any technical failure or jumbled, garbled, corrupted, scrambled, failed, delayed, or misdirected transmissions; (v) hardware, software or network malfunctions; (vi) other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, or electronic; (vi) any damage to Participant’s or any other person’s computer resulting from participation of the Contest or downloading or uploading any materials.
Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to (a) abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Contest, without notice or other obligation, in the event that Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Contest or the integrity or feasibility of the Contest is undermined in any respect, including due to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, labor dispute, tampering or other unlawful act, or if, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, the Contest is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, hacking, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes which, in sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest; (b) determine winners from entries received prior to action taken, or as otherwise deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor; and/or (c) disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry or judging or process or operation of the Contest.