All week, we’ve been introducing videos that showcase our amazing community members and the unique creations they make with Shapeways. Earlier we highlighted Susan Taing and her Bsnug Wrap. Today we’re closing out the series with her Bstrong Travel Hook. Take a look and see how Susan used Shapeways to test materials to find the perfect fit for her popular product!
If you’re interested in hearing more from Susan, check out her turn on Shapeways Live from this week to learn more about her process and how she’s built her company.
Don’t forget to enter our Better with Shapeways sweepstakes! Today’s the last day to enter to win $100 in Shapeways credit. Good luck!
#BetterwithShapeways Sweepstakes Rules
1. Eligibility. This contest is operated by Shapeways. It is open to Shapeways users in the United States over 13 years of age at the time of entry who live in a jurisdiction that does not prohibit this contest. Employees, officers, and directors of Shapeways and their immediate family are not eligible to enter. Individuals may enter more than one entry into the competition but may not do so by way of automated means. By entering this contest, you agree to be bound by these Rules.
2. Prize. The winning entrant will receive $100 in Shapeways credit to make a purchase on Shapeways.com.
3. Contest period. This contest is open on Friday, October 2 from 10:00am EDT to 11:59pm EDT.
4. How to Enter. Share the video or a link to the video on Facebook and tag it with #BetterwithShapeways. You may also enter by sending a postcard with your name, phone number, and email address to:
- Attn: Contest Department
- 419 Park Ave. South
- Suite 900
- New York, NY 10016
Postcards must be received by the end of the contest period in order to enter.
5. Winner Selection. Shapeways will select the winner from the pool of applicants on Monday, October 5. There will be only one winner. Shapeways will be prepared to award the prize to a runner-up in the event the winner cannot be contacted in a reasonable amount of time. Shapeways will determine the winner by randomly drawing an applicant from the entire pool of applicants.
6. Winner notification. The winner will be notified via email. Upon contact, Shapeways may need to obtain confirmation of the winner’s eligibility. If Shapeways cannot contact the winner through the contact information in their Shapeways account in a reasonable amount of time, a runner-up will receive the prize. If a runner-up cannot be contacted, Shapeways will select a third place finisher to receive the prize.
7. Taxes. The winner will be solely responsible for paying all federal, state, and local taxes that may be due on winnings and, as a condition of receiving the prize, Shapeways may require the winner complete tax documentation.
8. Liability and Jurisdiction. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply; void where prohibited. All disputes arising out of or connected with this Contest will be resolved exclusively by a court located in Manhattan, New York, USA. Decisions by Shapeways regarding the interpretation of these rules are final. By participating in this contest, you agree to release Shapeways and its agents from any and all liability, claims, or actions of any kind of injuries, damages, or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership, possession, use, or misuse of any prize. Shapeways reserves the right to amend these official rules and to permanently disqualify from this contest any person it believes has intentionally violated these official rules. Shapeways reserves the right to suspend or cancel this Contest in the event of hacking, security breach, or other tampering. Any questions regarding this contest should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.