Just a bit of additional info on the process from here.
The models are not yet available to print at cost. Since backers can cancel donations up until the end of the month, I will have to wait for the official confirmation of success from Kickstarter before proceeding. As that should happen the 31st, I will probably get the models up for at cost printing on the 1st of September. Note that this gives you a month left to order them in the summer plastics if you want
Also, any additional funding from this point on will go to release extra models! For every $500 (rounded to the nearest 500) I will be opening another model up under the same terms. This way everyone gets something for the extra funding, instead of it just being a benefit to myself