To mark the 2010 100% Design in London, Shapeways has teamed up with Despoke to celebrate Contemporary Design through 3D Printing.
Finalists in The 2010 Shapeways Despoke 100% Design Contest will get their design 3D printed by Shapeways and get invaluable exposure on the Despoke & 100% Design London websites and the winner will receive 3D Printing coupons to the value of $100.
To enter, upload your design to Shapeways and add the tag
to it. You can submit designs to the contest until Wednesday the 1st of
September 12:00 CET. The finalists will be chosen by the Despoke Team
and their model will be 3Dprinted and documented to be posted on the
Despoke & 100% Design London websites.
The winner will be chosen on inspection of the final 3D printed models.
The winner will receive $100 in free 3D printing from Shapeways!
Despoke is the new design blog powered by 100% Design , bringing
together a bespoke collection of the best designers, materials science
and emerging talent. Despoke is materials, technology, form and function – a host of ideas
and a network of connections from the UK’s largest design show and
100% Design is the UK’s leading design & architecture event. 100% Design London is about the best of contemporary interior design. 100% Design London features world-class interiors show 100% Design, architectural and interior materials exhibition 100% Materials and emerging talent showcase 100% Futures.
Upload your model to Shapeways with the tag
“100%”’100percent’ before the 1st of September 2010,
- Your entry must have a cost
of between $50-up to $100 to print excluding mark-up and VAT,
- Upload a full color render as preview
Terms and Conditions:
- Free prize draw, closing date 1st of September 12:00 CET 2010.
- Winner will receive $100 in Shapeways vouchers. The top 5 finalists will receive a 3D print of their competition entry.
- The winner and runners up will be notified in writing by 20th September 2010.
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering this competition, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the conditions.
- No cash or other alternative prizes available.
- The prize draw is not open to Shapeways & 100% Design employees or their families.
- The promoters decision is final – in case of dispute, no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winning entries will be documented by Shapeways and may be used for promotional purposes.
- Winners retain all IP as per Shapeways standard terms and conditions
- Winners and winning entries may be required to take part in any publicity resulting from this competition. Promoter: Shapeways, High Tech Campus 27, Eindhoven 5656 AE, The Netherlands.
Visit the Contest Page for more details