We’re extremely excited to announce an incredible partnership that shows the true potential of 3D printing. For a limited time, the United States Mint is partnering with Shapeways to make 3D printed coins in our Premium Silver. We are authorized to create a limited number of silver coins with a special bonus. For the first time in history, a lucky few will have the exclusive privilege of having their face embossed on the back of what is slated to become the ultimate collectors item!
We have a mintage limit of 50 coins, so as we expect demand to be high, submissions will be taken for the next 48 hours and then will be drawn as a lottery once the period has closed. To take advantage of this offer, message us on Facebook or tweet at us with the hashtag #PenniesFromHeaven. Submissions will be taken until at Midnight PST April 3rd. All entries will be placed into a lottery and the lucky 50 winners will be contacted directly by our dedicated customer service team on Thursday.
- No purchase necessary.
- Maximum of one entry per person. By entering this competition, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the conditions.
- No cash or other alternative prizes available. The prize draw is not open to Shapeways employees or their families.
- The promoters decision is final – in case of dispute, no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entries will be documented by Shapeways and may be used for promotional purposes in their digital or physical form.
- Winners retain all IP as per Shapeways standard terms and conditions. Winners and winning entries may be required to take part in any publicity resulting from this competition.
- The winner will be contacted by Thursday 4th April, 2014
- Promoter: Shapeways, 419 Park Avenue South, #900, New York, NY, USA, 10016
Massive thanks to customer service star Gary for bringing you this incredible offer.