Today, we’re really excited to announce our new Custom Ring Creator app, which allows anyone to make their own ring in minutes. You can personalize existing ring templates as well as create and customize a completely unique design of your own. It’s easy to change the pattern, size, height and even add engraving. For all the illustrators out there who want to hold their drawings in their hands, now’s your chance. Just upload your jpeg and wrap it around the ring! To get you started, some members of our community have already created some great example patterns.
Built on top of our new API, the app is pretty intuitive, but for anyone interested in the specs, here’s whats possible…
- Customize existing template patterns or create and upload your own pattern with a jpg image
- Adjust ring measurements such as size, height, background, and thickness with easy to use sliders
- Size = Slider that uses US jewelers sizes in a range of 4-14 to pick the diameter of the ring. (Find your US ring size here)
- Height = “Width” of the ring
- Background = “Thickness” of the ring band (if applied behind the pattern)
- Thickness = “Thickness” of the pattern, or how high the pattern will sit off the band
- Add borders to the ring by adjusting top and bottom border sliders
- Engrave rings with a solid background with your custom text
- Choose a material that fits your budget including sterling silver
- Check your ring for printability instantaneously through our printability visualization tool
Give it a try and let us know what you think in the comments!