Hello world. We’re so excited to hear stories from Shapies across the globe, and we want to meet you, in person, wherever you are! We’re hosting several meet ups and will be at several others in the coming weeks. Here’s a round-up of where you’ll find us:
- London Meetup with Bart and Ralph (April 25th)
- NYC Meetup with the NYC team, including yours truly (April 25th)
- Baltimore Community Meetup with Mike Williams, Forum Moderator Extraordinaire! (April 26th)
- Design for Manufacturing Summit in NYC with Pete and Duann (April 26th)
- Mashable Connect at Walt Disney World with Pete (May 3rd-5th)
- Design for 3D Printing in Utrecht with Bart (May 5th)
- Walkabout NYC at the Shapeways office during Internet Week NY (May 18th)
- Maker Faire San Mateo (May 19th and 20th)
Plus more to come…sleep is for the weak.
Though we sadly can’t traverse the globe to meet you all just yet, chances
are there are Shapeways community members in your neighborhood.
Check out Meetup Everywhere to find the nearest community, and if you don’t see one, we hope you’ll start one of your own!